12 - 36 MONTHS
(WALKING- 3 YEARS OLD)
Explore & Achieve
One small step for us can be one giant leap for your toddler. Help them explore & achieve with our toddler sessions.
We offer a wide range of toddler sessions to keep your little one active and engaged. From Gymnastics, Pop dance & cheer, Ballet and Pay & Play sessions.
Each session helps with your child's social & physical skills, such as coordination & motor skills.
Sign up now!
A LITTLE MORE INFORMATION
- All our toddler session from walking to 3 yrs old are with parents/ adult
(Grandparent, uncle, aunty are all welcome, however, we do ask only 1 adult per child). Each gymnastics session will comprise of a short warm up, stretch, apparatus play & gymnastics skills progressions, concluding in a cooldown.
Toddler gymnastics age categories:
-Mini Moons- Walking-1.5 yrs
-Little Gems - 1.5-2.5yrs
- Sporty Sapphires - 2.5-3yrs
- Energetic Emeralds- 3-4yrs (Without parent session. We would recommend that all 3yr olds attend 1-2 months in a sporty sapphire session before moving to this session.)
POP DANCE & CHEER
- Introduce your child to the fun of dancing & cheerleading. Children will dance to fun pop tunes as well as learning the basics of cheerleading shapes and movements. Parents are welcome to stay & join in, or pop down to the coffee shop down stairs for a little R&R.
-Exploring the fundamentals of ballet through the love of fairy-tale magic. Children will learn to absorb & appreciate music whilst learning the ballet basics such as toe pointing, plies & so much more. Parents are welcome to stay & participate or pop down to the coffee shop down stairs for a little R&R.
PAY & PLAY
- An open session where children aged 6 months -4 yrs can explore a fun environment whilst being supervised by their adult in a safe atmosphere. These session are to be booked & paid for on the day or up to 2 weeks in advance. Click HERE to book a pay & play session.
We also offer children parties for all ages. For more information on party bookings please email or call.
During all parent & child sessions parents are responsible for their own child/children's healthy & safety at all times.
Independent sessions (3yrs +): Parents are welcome to stay and watch the first 2 sessions as a settling in period. After this time parents will be requested to leave and will be invited in throughout each year to watch on specific dates.
If your child is not able to go to the toilet by themselves you may be required to remain in the venue for the duration of the session.
( There is a lovely coffee/ deli area in the venue with free WIFI. )